Our contact details
Company Name: Miller Town & Country Ltd
Address: 2 Drake Road, Tavistock, Devon. PL19 0AU
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following customer information:
- Postal address
- Home and Mobile telephone numbers
- Email Address
For cases where customers enter into the process of either Property Sale or Purchase we also collect and process the following information as mandated by Anti-Money Laundering regulations:
- Personal identification (Passport or Driver’s License)
- Proof of address (Utility bill or Council Tax bill)
How we obtain the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You register your personal information with us in order to receive information regarding suitable properties which we are marketing
- You register your personal information with us in order to have your property valued and then potentially subsequently marketed by our staff
- You register your personal information with us in order to view one or more properties which we are marketing
- You register your personal information with us in order to submit an offer to purchase one or more properties which we are marketing
We use the information that you have given us to:
- Contact you regarding suitable properties that may be for sale
- Communicate with you regarding the valuation and marketing of your home, and the subsequent sales progression process
- Confirm / reschedule / cancel (as applicable) property viewings that you have requested
- Share relevant and useful insights and analysis on the local and national property markets
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored electronically on our cloud-based Customer Relationship Management software, Apex27.
We keep your name, address, email address and phone numbers until you request that your record be deleted. We will then dispose of your information by deleting it from our cloudbased database within Apex27, as well as from the databases of any third-party marketing companies employed by us.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using one of the following methods if you wish to make a request:
- Email us on: email@example.com
- Call us on: 01822 617243
- Write to us at: 2 Drake Road, Tavistock. PL19 0AU
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at: 2 Drake Road, Tavistock. PL19 0AU.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk